Re: [OpenMap Users] possible memory leak in OMGraphicHandler

From: Wen Chang <Wen.Chang_at_drdc-rddc.gc.ca>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 14:39:56 -0400

hi! guys, I just move my testing from solaris to red hat linux and
everything works. I had run the testing for over 24 hours now. It is
interesting that I used the latest java sdk 1.4.2 on both systems,
however it was more problematic especially for GUI display on Solaris
than Linux. I guess it is something to do with the JVM (or ) or the
underlying system!

Just want to share some experience with others out there. Look like
"write once, run everywhere" is not always happening in the real world.

cheers
Wen