[OpenMap Users] RTFM

From: Chris Hopkins <chopkins_at_cra.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2004 12:06:54 -0400

Don, et. al. -

So, I assume that the EditableOM* classes have been around for a while?
*sigh* And to think, I used a homegrown solution for creating areas on the
map in the last project I used OpenMap with (OM 4.4.2). That's what I get
for not reading the API docs more closely.

If it's a recent addition...thanks! They are awesome. Keep up the great
work.

  - Chris