[OpenMap Users] Openmap on tiled displays?

From: Esposito, Christopher <christopher.esposito_at_boeing.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2004 16:26:07 -0700

Greetings-
    Has anybody ever put openmap on a large tiled multi-screen display
or display wall? If so, what problems did you encounter? I have one
here where I work (a 3x3 matrix of 1600 x 1200 LCD panels) driven by 6
Linux boxes, each with high-end dual-head 3D graphics cards, and it
seems that that much resolution would be very useful for large maps.

Chris Esposito, Ph.D.
Associate Technical Fellow
Boeing
(425) 865-5322