Re: [OpenMap Users] Anonymous Layer added with RouteLayer

From: serrotam <serrotam_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2004 08:13:29 -0700 (PDT)

I suspected as much. Though, my confusion remains as
to how to deal with this. Am I incorrectly adding the
RouteLayer (from the examples.simple) to the
mapHandler? I'm simply doing:

    RouteLayer rlayer = new RouteLayer();
    _mapHandler.add(rlayer);

I am not explicitelly adding the OverviewMapHandler's
layer to the mapHandler. I appreciate your help.

tia