Re: [OpenMap Users] DTED

From: Don Dietrick <dietrick_at_bbn.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2004 11:41:32 -0400

If you just want to view the frame,

java -classpath openmap.jar com.bbn.openmap.layer.dted.DTEDFrame .dt1

If you want to view the frame on a layer, it needs to be in a DTED
directory structure:

dted/[e|w]xxx/[n|s]yy.dt[0|1|2]

with a dted directory, the longitude directories, and the latitude
files.

Then modify the openmap.properties file. There is a 'jdted' layer in
there for DTED, change the .paths property to point to the dted
directory above. Then add jdted to the openmap.layers property.

- Don