Re: [OpenMap Users] Anonymous Layer added with RouteLayer

From: serrotam <serrotam_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2004 10:11:40 -0700 (PDT)

Yes, setting the RouteLayer name is not the problem.
I would like to post an update code for the
SimpleMap2.java, which I think needs to be updated or
is incomplete. From that you'll be able to experience
what I am seeing.

 Essentially, I add the RouteLayer, and setName as you
suggest. This is all fine and good until I go to
save the openmap.properties after this RouteLayer has
been added. I notice that the openmap.properties now
contains the OverviewMapAreaLayer that its associated
with Anonymous layer.
So next time I run the program and it reloads the
openmap.properties, the previously added RouteLayer,
loads up fine but this new "Anonymous" layer also gets
added to the layers list.

 So I guess the culprit is somewhere in the Save
openmap properties.

I submit SimpleMap3.java and RouteLayer.java
(unmodified) to illustrate this better.

Seems to me that some of the code in SimpleMap2 is may
be outdated or redundant.