Re: [OpenMap Users] Need advice on Layer to use to render grid of polygons

From: Don Dietrick <dietrick_at_bbn.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2004 19:03:07 -0400

There's an OMGrid object that handles this situation. You create one
where the grid should be overlayed, and give it an OMGridGenerator that
creates OMGraphics from the data values within the grid. There are
example OMGridGenerators in the package.

I think you might want to check out the version from CVS, I did some
work this year on OMGrids that might make it easier to use them for
your data values. CVS instructions are on the website download page.

There is more information about OMGrids in the javadocs.

Regards,

Don