Re: [OpenMap Users] How to query and graduate colors from shape dbf's

From: Don Dietrick <dietrick_at_bbn.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 06:52:46 -0700

Hi Carlos,

For your second question, you would use the DbfTableModel to read and
access the dbf contents, and then you can set OMGraphic attributes
based on those contents. The EsriPlugIn is an example of using the
DbfTabelModel contents with their corresponding OMGraphics, you can see
how the PlugIn uses mouse events to set the tooltip with the dbf entry
for that OMGraphic.

- Don