Re: [OpenMap Users] getting latlon values from x,y coordinates

From: Adam Russell <Adam.Russell_at_channing.harvard.edu>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 12:13:45 -0400

I am not 100% sure what your question is but it seems like you want to
convert from the x,y points provided from your javascript to the
corresponding lat/lon points on the map image?
To do that you should take a look at
http://openmap.bbn.com/doc/api/com/bbn/openmap/proj/Projection.html#inverse(int,%20int)
Which explains the inverse() method.
Hope that helps.