[OpenMap Users] mapserver vs openmap

From: Goran Pavelic <gpmail_at_post.htnet.hr>
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2004 20:01:02 +0200

I was trying to compare OpenMap and MapServer
(http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu).
I read a lot of documentation for the both, installed them and made some
basic
examples......partially :-). I would appreciate if someone with more
expirience would point out some pros&cons for using one or the other,
important limitations and issues etc.

Thank you