[OpenMap Users] General map question: Conversion

From: Karl Koch <TheRanger_at_gmx.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 12:56:52 +0200 (MEST)

Hi again,

Is it possbile to transform a map, which I have in vector format (EPS) into
an Shape file (using a tool for geocode each point) ? Are thre any other
ways. In fact I would need to put this vector information at a certain point
in space (for example using the upper left corner as an angle point) and
want than that I can zoom as deep as I want without getting into pixel
business.

Karl Koch