[OpenMap Users] VMAP LibraryBean null-pointer

From: Nagiel, Shahak (Mission Systems) <"Nagiel,>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 10:55:23 -0700

In trying to enable a VMAP layer, I configured the layer to use a library bean instead of the vpfPath directly:

vmapBoundaries.class=com.bbn.openmap.layer.vpf.VPFLayer
vmapBoundaries.prettyName=VMAP Boundaries
vmapBoundaries.libraryBean=VMAPdata
.
.
.
VMAPData.class=com.bbn.openmap.layer.vpf.LibraryBean
VMAPData.vpfPath=data/vmap0/v0soa/vmaplv0

When I use that vpfPath directly in the vmapBoundaries layer, it works fine. But configured as above (and, yes, I added VMAPData to openmap.components), I get a null pointer at com.bbn.openmap.layer.vpf.VPFLayer.prepare(VPFLayer.java:607), which is where the LibrarySelectionTable object is referenced.

Have I missed a step?

Thanks,
Shahak