[OpenMap Users] Java/.Net interop tools for Openmap

From: Alex Pavloff <Alex.Pavloff_at_SonomaDesign.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2004 09:12:32 -0700

Hey folks,

I've got a customer of mine that likes Openmap, and I would like to
integrate into the rest of my already writen application. However, the
application is a C# Windows Forms app, which of course, makes this a
little more difficult. I've found a few toolsets that let C# and Java
interoperate...

http://www.j2dotnet.com/J2DotNetWebProd/JBind2DNWeb2/default.htm
http://www.jnbridge.com/2dot1.htm
http://www.borland.com/janeva/

And was wondering if anyone had any experience using them. It looks
like some of them aim more at the Enterprise level.

Thanks,

Alex Pavloff
Sonoma Design Group

This electronic mail transmission, including any and all attachments or inclusions (“Document”),
may contain legally privileged and/or information which is COMPANY SENSITIVE and proprietary
to SDG, Inc. This document is intended for viewing by the addressee(s) named in the Document
and or the intended recipient(s), and is subject to the terms & conditions of the
Non Disclosure or similar agreement, entered between you and SDG, Inc (IF APPLICABLE). Any use,
reproduction, distribution, dissemination, broadcast and/or display of this Document, absent
express, written permission from SDG, Inc., is expressly prohibited. If you have received this
e-mail in error, please immediately notify me by e-mail (by replying to this message) or
telephone [(707) 568-3000] and permanently delete the original and any copy of this Document
and any printout thereof.