[OpenMap Users] OMArc extent problems

From: Mangrum, Michael C. <Michael.Mangrum_at_ngc.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2004 10:40:50 -0700

I am using to use the OMArc object but the extent is not working correctly. For example, if I enter
0 degrees for the start and 180 degrees for the extent, the OMArc extent is several degrees less than 180.

If I use start = 0.0f and extent = 360.0f, the OMArc does not complete the circle....etc

Thanks,

Mike Mangrum