RE: [OpenMap Users] mouse events

From: Ben Podoll <benjamin.podoll_at_und.edu>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2004 14:05:35 -0500

Well it is more complicated than that...

I have a weather observation at a certain lat/lon point that has a whole
bunch of graphics: text, lines, arc, circles that all make up the
observation.

I would like to get ALL the information when the mouse is clicked (so each
individual graphic really isn't what I am after)

So let's say I have a custom object "Obs" that holds all my data, I want to
cross reference the closest object (in lat/lon distance) and get that
objects associated "Obs" object.