Re: [OpenMap Users] jpopupmenu after click?

From: Don Dietrick <dietrick_at_bbn.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2004 20:37:15 -0400

Ben,

If you make your layer extend OMGraphicHandlerLayer, you get all this
for free. The com.bbn.openmap.omGraphics.event.GestureResponsePolicy
that the layer implements are all you have to override.

All layers have a connection to the InformationDelegator that handles
displaying web pages, putting information in the InfoLine, making
pop-up message windows, and handing tooltips - look at the Layer class
for the fire* methods.

The GestureResponsePolicy methods get called to handle tooltips and
popup menus, so you don't have to implement code to search which of
your OMGraphics is under the mouse. You just respond to the calls.

I think this stuff is in the developers guide.

- Don