Re: [OpenMap Users] ESRI shape files won't be displayed

From: Don Dietrick <dietrick_at_bbn.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 09:43:11 -0400

Try this instead:

test.class=com.bbn.openmap.plugin.esri.EsriPlugIn
test.prettyName=Austria Federal Boundaries
test.shp=y:/peters/openmapdata/lgrenz_m34.shp
test.shx=y:/peters/openmapdata/lgrenz_m34.shx
test.dbf=y:/peters/openmapdata/lgrenz_m34.dbf
test.lineColor=ff000000
test.fillColor=ffff0000

The LayerHandler will figure out that it's a plugin and configure a
layer for it automatically.

- Don