[OpenMap Users] How to convert ESRI shapes to openmap shapes

From: Jan Peters-Anders <petersja_at_gmx.at>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 12:12:46 +0200 (MEST)

Hello all,

I just gave up fiddling with my projections and I would like to ask if there
is a way of transforming ESRI shapes to "openmap shapes" (sorry for my
wording but since they do not have a dbf and shx file attached they must be
a special type of shape files). I already built ssx files from my ESRI
shapes, but I do not know, how to convert the shapes themselves.

Thank you again

Jan

--
.