Re: [OpenMap Users] how to animate moving objects on the map

From: Don Dietrick <dietrick_at_bbn.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 18:46:39 -0400

Another thing you can use is a GraphicLoader -
com.bbn.openmap.graphicLoader.GraphicLoader. If you extend
AbstractGraphicLoader or MMLGraphicLoader, it contains a timer that you
can use, which calls the manageGraphics() method you override with your
GraphicLoader. You just create an OMGraphicList, or modify OMGraphics
you already hold on to, and pass that OMGraphicList to the receiver:

receiver.setList(OMGraphicList).

- Don