[OpenMap Users] setting colors from properties

From: Robert Najlis <rnajlis_at_cs.indiana.edu>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2004 19:09:27 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

I am wondering if there is a way to set the colors of OMGraphics in a map
(polygons, points, etc) based on a value scale as set from a property
file. For example, say I have a map of land parcels (say a shapefile
with polygons representing the parcels), and each parcel has a landuse
field associated with it. Depending on the landuse value I might want to
have a different value. Say, landuse = 1 ==> green, landuse = 2 ==> blue,
etc. Cans this be set either from the property file and/or through the
gui?

Thanks a lot.

Robert