[OpenMap Users] ImageServer Caching

From: Nagiel, Shahak (Mission Systems) <"Nagiel,>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 06:00:26 -0700

I thought I remembered reading somewhere that the (SimpleHttp)ImageServer implements caching of requested maps. Is this correct? If so, are there configurable properties that set parameters on how extensive the caching is?

(We're seeing our JVM heap size balloon, and I wanted to see if I can rule out ImageServer as the culprit.)

Thanks,
Shahak