[OpenMap Users] Mysql and OpenMap

From: Andrea Leone <andrea.leone_at_postgrad.umist.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004 19:48:07 +0100

Hi,

I managed to visualize a Mysql Layer in OpenMap.

Everything is ok until I try to change projection, I mean scale or view, the
problem is that the lines, polylines and points that represent the data
retrieved from Mysql don't follow the new projection and stay still on the
map.

If I change the projection before enabling the Mysql layer then the first
visualization is correct, but again when I change projection the data are
not updated on the visualization.

Any idea of what I should do to make OpenMap scaling the object retrieved
from Mysql as the map scale changes, changing location on the screen as the
map location changes?

Thanks.

-Andrea