Re: [OpenMap Users] Internationalisation

From: Don Dietrick <dietrick_at_bbn.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 12:03:19 -0400

Hi Mark,

Thanks to Piotr Kaminski and Mirek Pawlowski, we've been slowly
incorporating internationalization into the GUI widgets and layers.
There are example polish localized resource files in the distribution,
and you would need to create similar files for the locale you need.
For instance, check out the
src/openmap/com/bbn/openmap/gui/I18N_pl_PL.properties file. This file
gets used when the polish local is set on the machine, to replace the
GUI strings in the application, replacing the contents of the
I18N.properties file.