Re: [OpenMap Users] ImageServer Caching

From: Don Dietrick <dietrick_at_bbn.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 12:17:10 -0400

Hi Shahak,

The SHIS doesn't cache maps, but some layers may contain caches for the
data they have accessed to contribute to the map. They may also be
holding onto the objects they are drawing in the map image, too, but
those would be released for the next map image.

Of course, behavior for other layers that we didn't write may be
different. The behavior would be the same for those layers running in
an OpenMap application.

- Don