Re: [OpenMap Users] no display from HelloWorld example, OpenMap 4.6

From: Don Dietrick <dietrick_at_bbn.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 14:38:39 -0400

Hi Bob,

I got it to run by changing directories to the
src\openmap\com\bbn\openmap\examples\hello directory, modifying the
hello-world.bat file so the OPENMAP_HOME path variable pointed to the
top-level openmap directory, and then running hello-world.bat from
there.

If you want to get SimpleMap2 to work as expected, you can change line
76 from

             MapPanel mapPanel = new BasicMapPanel();

             MapPanel mapPanel = new BasicMapPanel(new
PropertyHandler(new Properties()));

The 'simple' scripts should be launched from their simple directory,
too.

- Don