[OpenMap Users] Internationalization

From: Jesper Berglund <jesper.berglund_at_pertexo.se>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 13:20:39 +0200

Hello!

I am developing an application which have support for different
languages. I have tried to translate the openmap GUI using the I18N but
the are some problems.
Not all classes uses the I18N class to retrieve the widget's text.
I have read the code and have seen that it is not that much work to make
  the internationalization work.

How do I proceed to make the application fully internationalized?
Can I contribute to the project, and if so, how?
Is there already a person working with these issues?

I have discovered other buggs as well, is this the right forum to
publish them?
--
Jesper Berglund
Senior GUI Developer