[OpenMap Users] Mouse Wheel Events

From: Chris Allport <chris.allport_at_red-inc.us>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 10:31:33 -0400

I would like to capture mouse wheel events in one of my layers. I found
that I cannot simply extend the MouseWheelListener in my layer -- it blocks
the other mouse events.

Can anyone share how they have implemented capturing the mouse wheel?

Thanks in advance-

Chris

--
Chris Allport
Unmanned Systems Research & Development Lab