[OpenMap Users] OMGraphicHandlerPlugIn and GestureResponsePolicy

From: Chisholm, Paul <Paul.Chisholm_at_AirservicesAustralia.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 14:33:55 +1000

Hi,

I have an application where a layer is continually updated with data
retrieved from a server, so I am handling it by subclassing
OMGraphicHandlerPlugIn.

I have previously used OMGraphicHandlerLayer which has convenience
methods for things such as tooltips and menus (by implementing the
GestureResponsePolicy interface). Is there already a way of accessing
such functionality in an OMGraphicHandlerPlugIn subclass or do I have to
implement GestureResponsePolicy myself.

Or would it be better to use OMGraphicHandlerLayer and deal with
SwingWorker.

Thanks,
Paul