[OpenMap Users] Label placement

From: Andrew Hnatiw <Andrew_Hnatiw_at_raytheon.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 16:34:42 -0400

As far as I can tell, it seems as though there's been some work done on
having OpenMap support labels and label placement,
but it doesn't look like any of the work has been finished. Is there
anything that simply acts as a wrapper around both an
OMGraphic and an OMText (or a MIFText)? I need to implement labels and
possibly code up some label placement algo's
 (though I hear they are fairly difficult), so any help or advice would be
greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Andrew Hnatiw
Software Engineer