[OpenMap Users] out of memory in raster display

From: Raghu <raghav_kune_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 22:45:46 -0700 (PDT)

hi ,
 I am trying to display a two raster images (gif
format) of size each 1.5 MB (original size 6 MB ,
after compression 1.5 MB)using CSVTiledImagePlugin
class .when i run openmap as an application it is
working fine , But using as applet and webserver is
Tomcat v3.0 , first image is displayed and for the
second image out of memory error is coming , browser i
am using is netscape and ie5.0.somewhere i read that
javaplugin 1.2 writes messages to console and trace
files,that may cause outofmemory , is it happening
there ? I tried to increase JVM heap size in Tomcat
but of no use .
can any of u come across this problem.suggestions are
needed .

Thx
Raghu,Scientist,ADRIN(DOS).