[OpenMap Users] Combining polygons

From: <Erlend.Larsen_at_ffi.no>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 15:34:44 +0200

Is there any way to easily combine polygons into one larger polygon. The small polygons may be on top of each other, but I don't want the XOR effect of OMAreaList. At best I would add one new polygon to the ever larger growing resulting polygon every second. To keep all polygons in an OMGraphicList and repaint them every second gets to heavy after a short while. Thus, is there an algorithm or a method available that can combine two polygons? Do you see any other ways this polygon-drawing problem could be solved?

Thanks a lot
Erlend