Re: [OpenMap Users] get lat lon OMGraphic

From: Don Dietrick <dietrick_at_bbn.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 23:14:16 -0400

The coordinates of the OMGraphic depend on the OMGraphic type. A
polygon is represented differently than a point, etc. Each OMGraphic
subclass has different methods to retrieve it's location, check the
java docs for what methods are appropriate for different render types
(RENDERTYPE_LATLON vs. RENDERTYPE_XY vs. RENDERTYPE_OFFSET).

- Don