[OpenMap Users] Mime-Version: 1.0

From: Kim Nguyen <Kim.T.Nguyen_at_nasa.gov>
Date: Thu, 02 Sep 2004 13:59:14 -0400

hi, guys
I have main window with a couple menu bars, I want to add some menu bars of
open map to this window. Any suggestion on where I should start? I was able
to add the BasicMapPanel to my main window, but I have no idea where to
start with the menu. Thanks

Kim Nguyen
NASA - Goddard Space Flight Center
Code 588
Building 23, Room W409
(301) 286-3315
  (301) 286-1768 Fax

--=====================_1142920203==.ALT

hi, guys<br>
I have main window with a couple menu bars, I want to add some menu bars
of open map to this window. Any suggestion on where I should start? I was
able to add the BasicMapPanel to my main window, but I have no idea where
to start with the menu. Thanks<br><br>
<x-sigsep><p></x-sigsep>
NASA - Goddard Space Flight Center<br>
Code 588<br>
Building 23, Room W409<br>
(301) 286-3315<br>
&nbsp;(301) 286-1768 Fax </blockquote></body>