Re: [OpenMap Users] Mime-Version: 1.0

From: Don Dietrick <dietrick_at_bbn.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2004 14:42:26 -0400

The BasicMapPanel has methods on it so you can ask it for it's
JMenuBar, or for a JMenu if you only want one Menu for all the map
menus.

You can add additional Menus to the BasicMapPanel's MenuBar/Menu
through the properties file, see the
com.bbn.openmap.gui.AbstractOpenMapMenu or other OpenMap menus for an
example.

- Don