[OpenMap Users] getItemsForOMGraphicMenu(OMGraphic omg)

From: Ben Podoll <benjamin.podoll_at_und.edu>
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2004 13:20:56 -0500

I can't seem to figure out how to use the getItemsForOMGraphicMenu(OMGraphic
omg) method? I have overridden that method in my layer (that extends the
OMGraphicHandlerLayer) and I never can get a popup menu when a right click
occurs on a graphic. Is there any example code I can look at to see how a
layer is setup to use that? I can't seem to find any with the OpenMap
source. Any pointers anyone can give me?