[OpenMap Users] Exception "error occurred during event dispatching"

From: Raghu <raghav_kune_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2004 21:22:26 -0700 (PDT)

hi everybody,
 Can anybody tell me what exactly
com.bbn.openmap.util.SwingWorker do.

 I am trying to display on map having projection
Mercator around 5000 polygons . There is an exception
and it is observed in the javaplugin panel i.e."error
occurred during event dispatching " . It is probed
that the problem is at SwingWorker.class file . Why is
it so ?
Is the explanation clear ?would you like me to give in
detail . Thanks in advance .

bye
Raghu(Raghavendra K),Scientist,ADRIN(DOS,ISRO).