Re: [OpenMap Users] menus on select from OMGraphicHandlerLayer subclass

From: Robert Najlis <rnajlis_at_cs.indiana.edu>
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2004 16:13:33 -0400

Don,

I am trying to figure out what to put inside the
getitemsForOMGraphicMenu. You need a list of JMenuItems, right? In
the example below, I added a LocationMenuItem, but how do I tell it to
do anything?

Thanks.

Robert

public java.util.List getItemsForOMGraphicMenu(OMGraphic omg) {
         System.out.println("-------getItemsForOMGraphicMenu");
         ArrayList list = new ArrayList();
         LocationMenuItem propertiesMenuItem = new
LocationMenuItem("Properties");

         list.add(propertiesMenuItem);
         return list;
     }