[OpenMap Users] scale map to layer

From: Robert Najlis <rnajlis_at_cs.indiana.edu>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 13:49:04 -0400

Hi,

is there any way to scale the openmap display to the extents of a layer
- so that the Graphics of that layer are displayed as large as
possible? In other words, if my map is of Kansas, then the display
will be zoomed in to Kansas. I know that one can use the setScale
function in MapBean, but I want something that will read a layer and
automatically set the appropriate scale.

Thanks a lot.

Robert