[OpenMap Users] SimpleMap2 shape file

From: Linda Wan <jwan_at_aptima.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 13:48:08 -0400

Hi,

   When I try to run SimpleMap2 from batch file, I can see the whole map.
But when I try to run it from source, I only see three lines and got the
error message below:

*** ERROR ***
ShapeLayer SpatialIndex: problem setting up the shape files:
      shape file: dcwpo-browse.shp
     spatial index file: dcwpo-browse.ssx

I did use this at line 76:
MapPanel mapPanel = new BasicMapPanel(new PropertyHandler(new
Properties()));

Thanks in advance for help!

Linda