Re: [OpenMap Users] Possible bug in Layer subclasses

From: Sedat Acemoglu <support_at_cbspatial.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 23:35:13 +0300

MessageHi,I have an esri shape file and i use EsriLayer to view the file.How do i label the shapefile.I know long way is to override paint() and load OMText and show label.Is there another solution?

Best regards,

Eng.Sedat Acemoglu
CBSpatial Consulting
Cevizlidere Cad . 53/5 Cankaya- Ankara -TURKIYE
Email : support_at_cbspatial.com
Tel : +90-537-544-2618
Fax : +90-312-472-0447
www.cbspatial.com