[OpenMap Users] DIS and Openmap

From: <rhayes3_at_optonline.net>
Date: Fri, 01 Oct 2004 12:34:58 -0400

I have coded an application that uses Openmap to display DIS entities on a
map. The app uses dis-java-vrml as the DIS parser.
You can download it at:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/dismap/

Has anyone else combined DIS and Openmap ?

Bob Hayes

Hi all,

Is there a way to clone a Layer? I'm trying to take a MapBean and get an instantaneous "snapshot" to work with offline.

Thanks,
 Brian

Brian Sperlongano
Computer Engineer