[OpenMap Users] Bad Rendering

From: Rubén Ruiz <vinilo_at_cancerbero.org>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 14:22:14 +0200

Hi all again,

Thanks Don, my drawing layer is working now perfectly.

Here I send two jpegs where you can see the effect I told you in my last
email. I’ve seen its produced because of the Rendering Type. If I use to
draw the XY or XYOffset rendering all is ok, but if I use the LATLON
rendering type, I can’t get any Graphic with its real shape, no polys,
lines, circles, etc. It only happens when the scale is nearly 1:62, do you
know why this effect is produced, or how can I get around this and solve the
problem?

Thanks in advance,

Rubén.