Re: [OpenMap Users] Cant view shp files

From: Don Dietrick <dietrick_at_bbn.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2004 10:33:28 -0400

If the user has write permission in the directory next to the shp file,
the ShapeLayer will try to create a .ssx file if it doesn't exist.

Otherwise, you need to create the file as Luke has described below.

For the example programs, the .bat launching file may need to be
tweaked for your location of Java.

- Don