Re: [OpenMap Users] Problems with OMRasterObject

From: Don Dietrick <dietrick_at_bbn.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 09:57:33 -0400

No, JPEG is supported just fine. If java supports the image format,
OpenMap will display it.

The error you are seeing is a result of the Image object not having a
width (-1), which usually means it wasn't loaded. I'd check the path
you are using to load the image - that is, the path from a Java
standpoint. Use "/" instead of "\".

- Don