Re: [OpenMap Users] Lat/lon rendering problems solved

From: Don Dietrick <dietrick_at_bbn.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 13:46:22 -0400

Hi Rubén,

Anyone can make contributions to the project by sending them into
openmap_at_bbn.com.

We try to place contributions that can't be integrated (due to lack of
backward compatibility, lack of time to integrate/test, or a different
solution than is already in the works) into the package on the
submission page on the website, so others with the same needs can
benefit.

Cheers,

- Don