Re: [OpenMap Users] DrawingToolLayer events

From: Don Dietrick <dietrick_at_bbn.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 09:59:11 -0400

The drawingComplete method will be called on the layer, delivering the
OMGraphic to it with an OMAction (the OMAction can also tell the layer
to delete that OMGraphic).

If you want the layer to notify something else that it's OMGraphicList
has changed, you should override that method so another notification of
your choice is sent to a listener of your choice.

- Don