[OpenMap Users] Render Type Problem

From: Gatrell, Mark (UK) <"Gatrell,>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 15:55:26 +0100

Hi All
        I am in the process of upgrading my existing application using OpenMap4.5.4 to a version using OpenMap4.6.
My problem, is that if I create an OmText graphic and place it on the map, although I set the render type to latlon the graphic does not re-project to the correct location if I zoom in (for instance) , It stays at the same xy position on the screen.

Any ideas what it is I'm doing wrong?

Your help is appreciated.. Thanks

Regards

Mark.