RE: [OpenMap Users] LabeledOMPoly from OMPoly

From: Zacker, Jeremy <Jeremy.Zacker_at_ngc.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 13:29:30 -0400

Well that worked, but I'm having a new issue. The label shows up fine until I zoom in on the Poly. The label is at a fixed position. I would like the label to reposition itself to always be visible, regardless of projection. Is there a way to accomplish this without writing my own algorithm?

Jeremy Zacker
Northrop Grumman
(732) 530-5063
jeremy.zacker_at_ngc.com