[OpenMap Users] regarding esri conversion

From: Raghu <raghav_kune_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2004 01:55:13 -0800 (PST)

hello ,
 I am finding difficulty in converting the
OMGraphicList of type polygons into esri polygon .
Below it is mentioned in detail .

1. I am querying few records from database .Each
Record consists of four coordinates those were added
as polygons to the OMGraphicList and rendered onto map
.

2.Now my requirement is to convert that record set
into ESRI polygon and render onto map .Is it possible
?

If yes pl anybody let me know .

waiting for the response. Thx in advance .

regards
Raghu(Raghavendra K ),scientist,ADRIN(ISRO,DOS).