[OpenMap Users] Graphics not added to DrawingToolLayer

From: Kim Nguyen <Kim.T.Nguyen_at_nasa.gov>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 11:22:25 -0500

I am running openmap as an applet, and draw polygons on the map, but
sometime they don't get added to the drawingtoollayer even though they
appear on the map (I try to print out the size of the graphicList in
DrawingToolLayer and it returned 0). Am I missing something here? Thanks

Kim Nguyen
NASA - Goddard Space Flight Center
Code 588
Building 23, Room W409